1982 & 1984 Birth or Christening of Prince William and Prince Harry
Prince William:

He was born at 9.03pm on 21st June 1982, at St Mary�s Hospital, Paddington, London. A bulletin announced that the Royal baby weighed 7lb 1 1/2oz.

On 4th August 1982, Prince William Arthur Philip Louis was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Robert Runcie, in the Music Room at Buckingham Palace.

After attending Mrs Mynors School, Prince William became a pupil at Wetherby School in London, from 15th January 1987 until 5th July 1990. From September 1990, The Prince attended Ludgrove School in Berkshire, for five years until 5th July 1995. He then attended Eton College from July 1995 and studied Geography, Biology and History of Art at A Level.

After a gap year in which he visited Chile, Belize, worked on British dairy farms and visited countries in Africa, Prince William chose to study at St Andrews University in Fife, Scotland. He graduated with a 2:1 in Geography in 2005.

After a period of work experience, Prince William joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst as an Officer Cadet.

He was commissioned as an army officer in front of Her Majesty The Queen at Sandhurst in December 2006 and joined the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals) as a Second Lieutenant.


Prince Harry:

He was born at 4.20pm on 15th September, 1984 at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, in central London. He weighed 6lb 14oz.

On 21st December 1984, Prince Henry Charles Albert David was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Robert Runcie, in St George�s Chapel, Windsor.

After attending Mrs Mynors School, Prince Harry became a pupil at Wetherby School in London, from September 1987. In September 1992, Harry joined his older brother William at Ludgrove School in Berkshire where he stayed for five years. He then attended Eton College from September 1998 where he took his GCSE�s and A Levels.

After completing his A Levels, Prince Harry took a gap year during which he visited Australia, Argentina and Africa, where he made a documentary about the plight of orphans in Lesotho.

Prince Harry entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in May 2005. He successfully completed a 44-week training course as an Officer Cadet, before being commissioned in April 2006 as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals).
Viewing page 1 :: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3


1
With a brewing history going back to 1777 and its red triangle trademark the oldest recognised trade mark in the world, Bass should be one of the treasures of the UK brewing industry. However in the 1990s a fixation with alcopops and nitrokeg beers lead to sale and closure of most of their breweries and eventually the sale of the company to Interbrew UK. Brewing of the Bass brand is still carried out at this plant, now owned by Coors Brewers Ltd.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/578

Brewery Website: http://www.bass.com/
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Corked

Lmited Edition
Bottle:
 
Label:
 
Top:
 
no back
label
Brewed for: Staff
Bottle:
 
Label:
 
Top:
 
2
Brewing commenced in June 1982. A 15 barrel brewplant is used.

Brewery Website: www.burtonbridgebrewery.co.uk
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Silver Foil Top, Embossed with ?

Limited Edition (256) of 500
1 bottle for sale.

Bottle:
Good
Label:
Slightly Worn
Top:
Slightly Torn
3
Based next to Wilsons mega-keggery, this brewery started brewing in the summer of 1982. Mainly surviving on one brew a week, the brewery survived until it closed early in 1985.
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Silver Foil Top Embossed with Star Pattern

Limited Edition Number ? (smudged) of 50
Bottle:
Good
Label:
Good
Top:
Good
4
Initially selling it's beers under the name Fox & Houses when brewing commenced in the summer of 1979. A 5 barrel brewplant was used. The name changed during the late 1980s to Woody Woodward's as it was the nickname of the second owner of the pub. Following a downturn in business brewing became much more irregular and ceased completely in late 1999
no back
label
Brewed for: The Fox and Hounds, Stottesden

Standard Half Pint - Gold Crown Cap

Limited Edition Number 150 of
Bottle:
Scuffed
Label:
Good
Top:
Rusted
no back
label
Brewed for: Fox & Hounds, Stottesdon

Standard Half Pint - Blue Crown Cap
Bottle:
Good
Label:
Very Good
Top:
Very Good
5
Brewing commenced in about 1750 in Halsemere, Surrey. Moved to Salisbury in 1858. Stopped brewing in 1997, it's beers for a time being brewed by Hall & Woodhouse and Ushers. The one remaining Gibbs Mew beer left in production is now brewed at Refresh UK.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/135
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Blue Foil Top, Plain
Bottle:
Very Good
Label:
Good
Top:
Very Good
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation
This bottles has the Directors back label.
Bottle:
 
Label:
 
Top:
 
6
Founded in 1856 this brewery was run by Morlands until 1920. Registered as a Guernsey based company in 1920 it was taken over in 1977 by Bucktrout, a local pub company. In 1988 it merged with Jersey Brewery. The brewplant was sold to Highlands Brewing Company.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/149
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Nip -
Bottle:
 
Label:
 
Top:
 
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Gold Foil Top, Embossed withStar Pattern
Bottle:
Good
Label:
Slightly Worn
Top:
Very Good
Viewing page 1 :: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
© 2006 to 2017 Tom Chapman.
Website designed by Matt Chapman.